LAST UPDATED ON 23-01-2019
unanimously decided to increase the welfare claim amount from Rs
23.01.2019 As per the call given by the CHQ, we have to participate in the Rally organized by the NCOA and AIPCOC at New Delhi on 04-02-19. Who ever could come to Delhi to participate in this Rally have to get the tickets reserved to and fro and intimate the total numbers so as to submit the total figure to our CHQ. Please plan the tour in such a way that we should reach Delhi at least by early hours of 04-02-2019.
Beware of the mal-propaganda by the so called saviours of DRs and BRs, just for the sake of luring membership.
It has come to the notice of CHQ that lot of mal-propaganda unleashed by the sections about JTO to SDE promotions, who are directly responsible for the mess in JTO to SDE promotions, creating innumerable obstacles from 2007 onwards in the form of court cases. When they miserably failed in other fronts, they resorted to court cases which ultimately hit the career of thousands of seniors, juniors, young and old JTOs. Thousands lost their lifetime dream of a promotion as SDE before their retirement and thousands lost their precious service as SDE which will delay all their future promotions.
They attribute each and everything which is not settled so far like E2/E3 scales, pay parity, 3rd PRC, promotion for the remaining Executives, ---- etc as failure of SNEA, without doing anything.
Conveniently, they will not even mention about the issues settled by SNEA like a) contribution towards growth related issues of BSNL, b) E1A and E2A pay scales for all in 2002 without discrimination, c) EPF full pension without the ceiling of Rs 6500, d) EPP 2007, d) BSNLMS RR 2009, e) SCF and LDCE promotions in various cadres, f) LDCE Exam for JTO to SDE promotion made objective type and very transparent, g) settlement of pay anomaly of 2005 batch, h) no MT, i) amendment in BSNLMS RR for changing the quota from 50% to 75%, j) JTO RR amendment, k) E2/E3 scales approval by BSNL, l) 5% contribution on SAB, m) CPSU Cadre Hierarchy approval, n) more than 13,500 promotions this year, o) GTI, etc. Rather, they will try to take credit for everything settled.
Their ideology is very simple: “DO NOTHING, TAKE CREDIT FOR EVERYTHING”.
This is compelling SNEA to explain the Executives about the negative role played by the so called well wishers of DRs and BRs for the last few years, especially in JTO to SDE promotion. The present mal-propaganda is simply to confuse the JTOs for the sake of membership.
How they intentionally stopped the promotions through court cases?
Let us see what the so called saviors of DRs done for the JTO cadre? (changed DRs to BRs sometime back and now again changed to all Executives. After 17 years, they realized that all the Executives in BSNL are BRs and they are not untouchables)
I. In 2007, LDCE from JTO to SDE notified for the vacancies upto 2004-05. Due to the efforts of SNEA, 2005-06 vacancy year also got included for which 2001 rect JTOs are eligible. The same section filed court cases in different CATs for stalling the LDCE but could not succeed fully due to the efforts of SNEA. After some delay, SNEA ensured conduction of LDCE and promotion orders issued in November, 2008 and about 900 JTOs of 2001 rect itself passed the LDCE.
II. In 2010, two court cases filed at CAT, Chennai with the following prayers:
a) 1:1 interpolation between Dept promote JTOs of 1995 batch and DR JTOs of 2001 batch and so on.
b) Instead of training centre marks, date of joining should be the criteria to decide the inter-se seniority.
c) Reservation roster is not followed.
Both the cases dismissed by the Hon CAT after 3 years, a big ACHIEVEMENT!
During the interim period, promotion orders issued on 30.03.2011 for the vacancies upto 2008-09 and part of 1995 rect JTOs got promotion. After few weeks, the promotion orders stayed which continued till July, 2013.
III. Immediately after that, cases filed at CAT, Ernakulam with the same prayers (first two prayers) which are dismissed by the Chennai CAT. Meantime, EKM CAT stayed operation of the AIEL for the promotion.
Subsequent AIEL could not prepare due to court cases. However by 2014, the AIEL for the JTOs upto 2001 recruitment year prepared and published for the vacancies of 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13 and 2013-14.
If the stay orders are not issued by Ernakulam CAT, all the vacancies upto 2013-14 would have filled and promotions orders would have issued in 2014 itself for the JTOs upto 2001 year.
The LDCE also could have conducted parallally for all the vacancy years.
Hon CAT dismissed the petitions on both grounds!
IV. Another court case filed challenging the excess promotion of the JTOs working in supernumerary posts. All the three court cases at CAT and High Court continued till the judgment on 05.06.2018.
All the three prayers rejected by Hon HC, inter-se seniority quashed for DRs and excess promotes and directed to fix the inter-se seniority of Direct rect and excess promotes by date of appointment/promotion. Hon HC did not disturb the inter-se seniority of the promotees recruited within their quota.
In the meantime more than 3,000 JTOs in the AIEL retired without getting a single promotion, another achievement for them!
The promotion order for the remaining JTOs upto 1999 rect year (part) issued on 15.06.2018 for the 2009-10 and 2010-11 vacancy year. The promotion for the JTOs of remaining rect years from 2001 onwards held up due to quashing of seniority on the Direct Rect JTOs by the High Court.
If there was no court cases, all JTOs including 2008 and part of 2012 rect year would have become SDEs from the years 2014 onwards through SCF or LDCE, in the years 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
They did not played the same game of court cases in the case of JAO to AO promotion. So, all the JAOs upto 2012 rect also got the promotion as AO. See the difference!
Now also they are trying to delay the JTO to SDE promotions by fighting with the management in the court, in the name of contempt petition. All these are done mainly by some SDEs through remote control who are not going to lose anything as they got the promotion and seniority.
02.01.2019 Lot of malpropaganda is going on in the social media against SNEA, with malafide intentions. They are creating unrest in the organization by dividing the Executives, conveniently in the name of BSNL Rects and BSNL Absorbees, Promotees and Direct rects etc. It is observed that on each and every issue, they are trying to divide the Executives which will be detrimental for the cadre as well the company, which is passing through a tough time. This tendency, we are not seen even among the non Executives.
It is also heard that in the name of innumerable court cases, huge fund collection is also going on. They are filing Court cases and creating road block on every issue and putting the blame on SNEA.
All these efforts and propaganda is to create unrest among the ordinary Executives who are unaware of the facts and developments at BSNLCO, other than the fictitious WhatsApp messages.
In order to educate our members and other Executives, the following facts are explained for the information of all. Carefully analyse it before you take final decision which side you belongs, are you stand for Unity or not?
What SNEA did for BSNL Direct Recruits ----
1. When BSNL proposed higher pay scale for absorbed officers and less pay scale (E1) for BSNL recruits during BSNL formation, it was outrightly rejected and continue the same stand now.
2. EPF contribution made 12% of Basic + IDA, without the ceiling of Rs 6500/-. Initially it was a fixed amount, 12% of 6500/-
3. Stood as a front runner and leader in all BSNL viability related issues: ITS Repartition, Copper cable unbundling, stoppage of ADC, GSM tender cancellation, BWA Spectrum refund, Tower Subsidiary Company, BSNL & MTNL merger, Pension contribution, USO Fund, Income tax refund, 4G spectrum allotment, AMC issues, Equipment Procurement etc. All are related to BSNL financial viability which is the most crucial issue for BSNL recruits.
4. LDCE Exam for JTO to SDE promotion was made objective and made it very transparent ensuring promotion of more than 5000 DR JTOs recruited after 2000 upto 2005 while JTOs of 1995 was waiting for promotion. In 2007 LDCE, one Association approached several courts for staying the LDCE but SNEA ensured that LDCE is held in which about 900 JTOs of 2001 batch got promoted. They forced to change the stand in subsequent LDCEs.
5. SDE to DE promotion which was only 50%, increased to 75% enabling better promotion chances for youngsters.
6. In spite MT recruitment rule, did not allow MT so far.
7. SAB got implemented for 5% and got assurance for another 3% before 31st March, 2019 and continuing its efforts for the full 30%.
8. E2, E3 pay scale got approved by BSNL Board and did not allow endorsing the DOT notification, lowering the pay scales to E1 and E2.
9. CPSU Cadre Hierarchy worked out and got approved by BSNL Board which will give permanent solution to all promotion related issues, ensuring Time Bound Functional promotion up to AGM grade in 15 years which is not happening even in 30 years now.
10. Because of SNEA, all Executives in all streams and cadre is having a hope for promotion in BSNL, with parity, inspite of its poor financial position.
11. Most attractive offer from LIC for GTI, ensuring Rs. 50 lakhs coverage.
12. Have clear road map towards achieving 22820 once E2 and E3 is approved by granting additional increments.
13. While JTOs of 1999 is yet to be promoted today, all JTOs upto 2012 are able to visualise their promotion as reality immediately or in immediate future, in this year itself.
14. The existing JTO to SDE list for which we are making untiring efforts, 80% are BSNL directly recruited JTOs only.
15. EPP assured time bound promotions for all Executives, all BRs benefitted comparing to DoT rects. 4 year benefit in first TBP got for almost all.
16. SNEA always works for the justice and safeguard our field level Executives, irrespective of Association affiliation, in the interest of BSNL.
17. Pay Revision of 2005 Batch which were divided in two groups (joined prior to 01/01/2007 and post 01/01/2007).
As special cases pleaded by SNEA and finally resolved. Comrades, SNEA is an Association which believes in democracy. We believe in the Indian culture UNITY IN DIVERSITY. Irrespective of Caste, Creed, Batch, Group, Region, Religion, Language, Section, we respects each and every one and work for the welfare of all the Executives in BSNL.
STRUGGLE IS NOT ONE DAY JOB, IT IS A CONTINUOUS PROCESS
01.01.2019 New year celebrations at Circle Office.
12.12.2018 Meeting with CMD BSNL: AUAB leaders met CMD BSNL on 11.12.2018 and held discussions on the following issues:
a) Follow up on the AUAB demands: On financial condition of BSNL, CMD informed that all the functional Directors of BSNL and CMD together met Addl Secretary and Member(Fin) yesterday, 11.12.2018 to explain the urgent need for DoT clearance for availing bank loan. It is expected that the clearance may come shortly.
b) 3rd PRC proposal: CMD informed that he had a discussion with Addl Secretary, DoT for further discussions on the matter. The meeting will be held shortly. The proposal to hold regular meeting as an institutional mechanism is being worked out as decided in the meeting with Secretary, DoT.
c) Minutes of the discussion on 30% Superannuation: AUAB requested to issue the minutes on this matter as this issue is related to BSNL alone and in the meeting held on 30.11.2018, it was agreed for 3% additional contribution before March 2019 and remaining in next financial year. CMD informed that he already instructed DIR(HR) to issue the minutes as assured.
d) Transfer of Executive as a vindictive action: An SDE in MP Circle is transferred and relieved on the same day on instructions from higher authorities for issuing a demand note for more than 12 lakhs to a R-Jio contractor. We protested against such highhandedness and demanded the cancellation of the transfer order.
e) Closure of MTNL connection and availing Airtel connection in Maharashtra Circle office: In a tussle between BSNL and MTNL, CGM, MH closed all the MTNL connections and taken connections from a private operator. A CPSU like BSNL is taking connection from a private operator is not acceptable especially when we are demanding that all Govt Depts and BSNL has to take connections from BSNL. This decision is to be reviewed urgently, AUAB demanded.
12.12.2018 The review petition on JTO to SDE promotion:
All the three review petitions filed by BSNL are listed for hearing today, 12.12.2018 in the Hon Ernakulam High Court. In the review petitions, BSNL pleading for 1) restoration of training Centre marks as the criteria to decide the inter-se seniority among Direct rects and 2) there is no excess promotion between 1995 to 2000. BSNL collected the data from all the Circles to establish that there is no excess promotion between 1995 to 2000 in the 50% Dept quota.
According to the compiled data from all the Circles, from 1995 to 2000, total vacancy in 50% Dept quota is 14102 and JTOs promoted in only 8833. From this figure it is very clear that there is no excess promotion between 1995 to 2000. For an issue which is not having any relevance, they are fighting in the court and misguiding the innocent and young JTOs, for the sake of membership. If the review is not opposed by the opposite parties (AIGETOA activists), the case will be decided by today. In that case all the vacancies can be filled without much delay as APAR gradings and VC is almost ready. Not only 2007 & 2008 batches, we will try our level best to promote the JTOs from 2012 batch also as per the availability of vacancies.
12.12.2018 GTI implementation w.e.f 01.01.2019:
A meeting held today to review the progress in the submission of options. As on today 24,832 Executives (about 50%) submitted the options through ERP. Remaining Executives also submit their opinions immediately. All those upto age group of 50 shall opt for the GTI as it is very much beneficial for them. No medical certificate is required for this scheme which is the main advantage. The premium will remain as the same till the retirement (even after crossing the age of 50). This is an initiative taken by SNEA for the welfare of our young comrades. All DSs and Branch Secretaries may contact our members and make them to submit the options through ERP before 20.12.2018.
12.12.2018 Corporate Office letter on Recruitment of Management Trainee (Telecom Operations) in BSNL from Internal and external candidates.
10.12.2018 Resolution passed in the XXXth AIC of SNEA held at Ludhiana from 28th November, 2018 to 01st December, 2018
1.Resolution on standard pay scales of E2 and E3
2.Resolution on implementation of CPSU Cadre Hierarchy w.e.f. 01.07.2018
3.Resolution on 30% Superannuation
10.12.2018 GS writes to DIR(HR): Court cases filed by individuals, mainly instigated by those already promoted as SDEs in earlier LDCEs, become a nightmare for thousands of JTOs waiting for SDE promotions under SCF quota for about 5,000 vacancies. The court cases delayed the promotions, almost 6 years for thousands of JTOs. Since the High Court decision on the review petition is pending, it is requested to explore other possibilities for conduction of DPC. As there is no stay on promotion, promotion orders can be issued to the maximum possible extent, recruitment year wise and the seniority can be decided later on, based on the final outcome of the cases.
GS letter to DIR(HR)
FAQ on GTI
1. What is GTI (Group Term Insurance) Scheme.
GTI is one under which Life cover will be given to the participants at special rates as decided between BSNL and LIC
2. Why is it needed?
This is needed mainly to indemnify the family from the loss due to the death of insured.
3. GTI for BRs only?
No, Current GTI for any executive of BSNL whether absorbee or BSNL recruitee.
4. GTI for executives only?
Current GTI is for any executive of BSNL whether absorbee or BSNL recruitee. In next phase GTI process for non executives would be started.
5. What is difference between conventional Normal Insurance plan and Term plan.
Conventional normal insurance plan are life insurance plan that may guarantee some returns to the policyholder at the time of maturity. However the Group Term insurance continues for a specified period of time as terms taken by policy holder and no return on completion of term. In BSNL, it is being provided at very low rate without any requirement of Medical test etc.
6. GTI will cover up to which age?
Up to Normal Retirement Age
7. Which type of claims GTI will cover ?
Death Claim (i.e. Death due to any reason)
8. Will it cover accidental and/ or partial/complete disability coverage?
It will cover due to any reason depending on type of rider but it will result in additional cost in premium and then medical will be required.
9. Will it cover suicide?
10. What will be Amount in different case of disabilities / suicide ?
Nothing will be given for disabilities. However in case of death, including suicide, amount 50 lacs will be given.
11. Will it return / refund any portion of amount after maturity ?
12. Could we extend it beyond retirement?
13. What if retirement age reduced by BSNL?
The GTI scheme is presently up to Retirement age.
14. What if any employee resigns or goes on deputation to another department?
The member will be covered under the scheme as far as he is in the employment of BSNL and the premium is being received from BSNL.
15. The amount of 1.60 Per thousand will remain same after 50 years?
It will remain same up to retirement for all, those who enroll GTI before the age of 50 years. A slight variation in premium may come when it would be reviewed in 3 years.
16. Whether any medical test will be required at initial?
17. What is process of settlement i.e directly between employees and LIC or between Employees BSNL and LIC.
The Claim documents will be submitted through BSNL. The claim proceed may be settled in favour of Nominee directly.
18. Whether premium payment is centralised from Corporate office?
19. Existing GSLI will be continued or Not ?
It may be continued.
20. Will GSLI cover suicide?
Please refer GSLI rules.
21. After opting in how much time it will be affected?
As soon as, MoU is signed between BSNL and LIC.
22. In case of extension or reduction of retirement age, whether policy term will changed?
There will be no change in policy terms. However in case of extension of retirement age the GTI will continue.
23. What is benefit of BSNL GTI in comparison to open market Term plan.
Very Low rate of premium, No medical
requirement, coverage for all kind of death, Easy Claim
24. My age is 42 years...What is premium of GTI in BSNL. How it is cheaper than market rate?
Premium rate already communicated i.e 1.6 per thousand plus 18% GST. It is cheaper due to group advantage.
25. Why we prefer LIC term plan while other is offering on lower price.
Refer Point 23.
26. Will GTI be continued in case of suspension or imposition of major penalty.
GTI is for employee of BSNL only.
27. How many days LIC will take time for settlement of claim?
7 days from the submission of all the documents
28. What is the Grievance/Issue escalation matrix or procedure?
Life Insurance Corporation of India has a well-established Grievance Redressal machinery in place. The Manager (P&GS) at the unit, The Regional Manager (P&GS) at the Zone and the Chief (P&GS) at the Central Office are the designated Grievance Redressal officers. In addition to this, The Insurance Ombudsman at NEW DELHI also addresses grievances in the matters related to Insurance.
29. How many days LIC will take time for settlement of claim?
Refer Point 27
30. Will member get separate policy document and number from LIC in case of GTI?
No, Only one master policy will be issued to BSNL
31. What will be the situation In case of companies closure or merger?
The policy is with BSNL, the closure of company will result in to closure of policy on next renewal.
32. Any agreed formulae to calculate premium after 3 years...?
No, the same will depend on the claim experience and employee data.
33. What is grace period to pay premium ? What if my premium not paid before due date ie even after grace period..? Any statement will be supplied by showing premiums...?
In case of monthly premium, Grace period will be for 7 days. Beyond that late fee (@9.5%pa) & GST will be charged.
34. Simultaneously 2 GTI or Term insurance could be availed? Is their any ceiling on amount for term insurance?
Simultaneously, 2 GTI or Term
Insurance could be availed. But with LIC total cover can not exceed
35. What are the cases/ clauses for which GTI will not mature after demise of a member?
Death due to any reason is covered.
36. After death when claim of 50 lacs given to family of deceased person, whether this amount is taxable?
Tax free u/s 10 (10D) of income tax act
05.12.2018 Group Term Insurance (GTI):
The demand of SNEA immediately after MV for Group Term Insurance is getting implemented. As reported earlier, a POP UP is developed by ERP team. It will be available as and when ERP portal is opened. This scheme is initially proposed for the BSNL directly recruited Executives who are not covered by Govt pension and now extended for all. This will be more beneficial for those below 50 years. All our comrades are requested to exercise their option before 20.12.2018.
05.12.2018 GS, President and AGS Com Sanjeev Kumar Sharma met GM(Pers) and held discussions regarding JTO to SDE promotions for the vacancies and SDE to DE promotion for the missing cases and unassessed cases. In the AIC also we requested in this regard and GM(P) responded positively at Ludhiana. Discussions held on various options to give promotions for maximum vacancies. For bringing parity, JTOs of 2012 also to be promoted, we demanded. Now JTOs from 1999 rect onwards are waiting for promotion. Above all thousands of young JTOs are waiting for the promotion and losing the precious service, we pointed out. Meanwhile BSNL sought the legal opinion from Addtl Solicitor General (ASG) on own merit in promotions after the Hon SC judgment dated 26.09.2018.
04.12.2018 Today CS met CGM and held discussion on delay in Time bound promotions. KNL-29, WG-32, TPTY-29, VZM-17 and SKLM-12 cases pending with Vigilance unit of AP circle and will be through by tomorrow. CGM directed authorities concerned to expedite the process.
Regarding funds to STR unit etc, CS spoke to the CGM STR Chennai. CGM told that daily they are pursuing the matter with BSNLCO New Delhi. He also CGM asking us to follow up with our CHQ to release the funds at the earliest. Informed the same to our CHQ.
04.12.3018 STRIKE DEFERRED TILL FURTHER INTIMATION:
Talks between the AUAB and the Hon MoSC held today. The details are:
1) On 4G spectrum, Cabinet approval will be taken at the earliest. The Cabinet memo is already circulated and Addtl Secretary, DoT is asked to interact with other Ministries to clarify their doubts. Once reply received from other Ministries, it will be placed before the Cabinet, in the next meeting itself.
2) It is accepted to delink the pension revision from pay revision and affordability clause and process separately.
3) On Pension Contribution, a positive recommendation is being sent to Dept of Expenditure.
4) On 3rd PRC for the employees, some more issues are to be sorted out between DoT and BSNL. In the present form, Union Cabinet may not approve it, Minister and Secretary are doubtful.
The progress of the issues will be reviewed every fortnight and a mechanism will be evolved in DoT for regular discussion with AUAB.
After making a thorough review of the situation, AUAB meeting unanimously decided to defer the strike till further intimation. AUAB Circular
04.12.3018 RTI reply on SAB contribution: EPF-12%, Gratuity-4.8%, PRMB-3.3%, Pension-5%.
RTI Reply on SAB
04.12.3018 Meeting with Hon MoSC:
In today’s meeting with Hon MoSC, SNEA raised the issue of approval of E2 and E3 pay scales and other AUAB leaders supported it. In a very positive response, Hon Minister directed the officers to process it in DoT at the earliest as it can be settled in DoT. Officers from DoT assured to discuss it separately for early settlement. Comrades, this is a golden opportunity we got it, to discuss the standard pay scales issue, with the support of AUAB.
Last week, on another important issue, 3% hike in SAB agreed by CMD/BSNL in the discussion with AUAB.
These two are very important breakthrough in addition to the other demands.
03.12.2018 A meeting of AUAB is held today, reviewed the talks held with the Hon'ble Minister of State communication and anamously decided to defer the strike till further intimation. Details will be updated shortly.
03.12.2018 New CHQ Office Bearers of SNEA
President: Com.Aftab Ahmed Khan
Vice President: Com.Rakesh Mehta
General Secretary: Com.K.SEBASTIN
Asst. General Secretaries:
1. Com.P. Padmanabha Rao
2. Com.Sanjeev Kumar Sharma
3. Com.Panduranga B. Nayak
4. Com. Dilip Saha
5. Com.Rajendra S.Kolapkar
Jt. SECY (North): Com. Jagtar singh
Jt. SECY (South): Com.A.ChandraSekhar
Jt. SECY (West): Com.Shankarlal Sharma
Jt. SECY (East): Com.I.H.Mandal
Jt. SECY (Central): Com.Sumit Saxena
SNEA AP Congratulates and extends its best wishes to the newly elected CHQ Office bearers.
21.11.2018 Congratulations to all the AOs / Sr AOs who got promotion as CAO(STS grade) regular/Adhoc basis.
View Copy of the Order
In this regard yesterday GS, CHQ President along with AGS met Dir (HR) and held discussion in the presence of GM (FP), GM (Pers.) and GM (CLO). We are extremely grateful to Dir (HR), GM (Pers.), GM (FP) Smt. Smita Choudhary who had taken all the efforts for the promotion and SEA section.
21.11.2018 Revised Letter of Group Term Insurance(GTI)
15.11.2018 As per call given by All Unions and Associations BSNL (AUAB), rally was conducted throughout AP Circle on 14-11-2018 demanding implementation of the assurances given by the Hon MoSC in the meeting held with the AUAB on 24.02.2018.
(a) 3rd Pay Revision to BSNL employees.
(b) Implementation of Government Rules in payment of Pension Contribution by BSNL.
(c) Allotment of 4G spectrum to BSNL as per the proposal submitted by the BSNL Management.
(d) Pension revision for the BSNL pensioners.
(e) Settlement of left out issues of the 2nd PRC.
Comrades of All Unions and Associations BSNL participated enmasse in the rallies and made it a very grand success throughout AP circle. At Circle office, Vijayawada, more than 400 comrades enthusiastically participated. The leaders of AUB addressed the huge gathering. The leaders from CITU also addressed the gathering.
The SNEA of AP heartily congratulates all the comrades for successfully organising the programme. View Glimpse of Photos .
10.11.2018 Organise rallies massively on 14.11.2018 at Circle and SSA headquaters
As per the call of the AUAB, massive rallies are to be organised on 14.11.2018, demanding implementation of the assurances given by the Hon’ble Minister of State for Communications, in the meeting held with the AUAB on 24.02.2018.
(a) 3rd Pay Revision to BSNL employees.
(b) Implementation of Government Rules in payment of Pension Contribution by BSNL.
(c) Allotment of 4G spectrum to BSNL as per the proposal submitted by the BSNL Management.
(d) Pension revision for the BSNL pensioners.
e) Settlement of left out issues of the 2nd PRC.
09.11.2018 Grant of special Casual leave for attending AIC at Ludhiana from 27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018 plus journey period.
Special CL letter